HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM:
To start your return; you will need your order number and billing zip code. If an item is flawed or damaged from shipping, let us know. We’re available with expert support at 1-800-513-2440 or by email at email@example.com. Be sure to email us from the same email account that you originally ordered your item(s) from.TRUCK DELIVERY RETURNS:
If you need to return a large item (tub, vanity, etc.) that was delivered by truck, contact customer service at 1-800-513-2440. Items damaged in transit please see "damaged in transit" at the bottom of this policy.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We stand behind the products we sell. If a product needs to be repaired or replaced under warranty, just let us know.
We understand how disappointing it can be when purchases don't work out, and we do everything we can to make the returns process fast and simple. Items may be returned for refund or replacement, provided that you contact us within 30 days of shipment and items are in sellable condition. Shipping charges may apply and are non-refundable.
HouseTie cannot accept a return for or refund the following:
SENDING YOUR PACKAGE
- Items that have been altered or mishandled
- Items with custom work or painting at time of sale
- Special-order items not listed in our catalog or on our site (unless approved by customer service) Certain rugs and some original hand painted art are non-refundable.
- Items that have been installed or show signs of installation (markings, scratches, plumber's putty, etc.). If an installed item is defective, please contact Customer Service for assistance.
- If above items are DAMAGED IN TRANSIT then the paragraph at the bottom of this policy page applies.
- Bathroom Vanities or large furniture items if you have measured improperly for your space. Be sure to measure for the size that you need for your space.
- Items that simply do not go with your decor. Make sure at the time of ordering that the item is the finish, color and size that you want or you may incur a return fee.
Pack the item in its original shipping box, if possible, or a sturdy, plain cardboard box. Remove or cover any pre-existing labels or stickers. Print the Return Number and return address label included in the email and attach it to the box with clear packing tape. Seal the box completely, making sure the item is secure for shipment.
For returns, we may provide a FedEx or UPS shipping label at a discounted cost for damaged or items with manufacturer defects. Returns for other reasons sent through other carriers (including USPS or Oversize Item shipping company, etc.) may be subject to shipping fees at the customer’s expense. Please note that any expedited shipping charges are non-refundable.YOUR REFUND:
Allow 7 days for your package to arrive at any one of our fulfillment centers. Within 48 hours, your return will be processed back into our inventory. Your financial institution will credit your card 2-10 business days later. Once your return has been received, you'll get an email confirmation that your return has been processed. If for any reason an item is out of stock, has a delayed eta or has oversold we have the right to refund your purchase in full. DAMAGED IN TRANSITIf your merchandise is damaged in shipping, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. KEEP THE ORIGINAL BOX. We will assist in filing a claim with the carrier and sending a replacement to you. If you wait to file a claim or fail to report damage immediately we may not be able to fulfill a free replacement.