This series is an updated take on Mid-Century Modern style. Clean lines and a ample storage make these vanities a welcome addition to your bathroom. Hand-crafted from North American Walnut and Birch hardwoods and veneers, the Chicago series features a washed taupe finish to compliment todays interiors. The simple, modern drawer and door knobs are finished in a soft brushed satin silver color. This series also features premium soft-close drawer glides and door hinges. The cabinets ship with chrome finished metal legs for standard installation. The Chicago cabinets may also be wall mounted, for a “floating” vanity look. Heavy-duty brackets for wall mounting are included with the cabinet.
- Vanity cabinet may be hung on wall, or chrome finish metal legs may be used for the cabinet to sit on the floor
- Acacia Solids with American Walnut Veneers over hardwood plywood cores for strength and reduced flex
- Satin Nickel finish hardware
- Two door cabinet with one shelf and six drawers, including a lower double height drawer and two top row tip out drawers
- Drawers and Doors use full metal soft close drawer glides
- Cabinets purchased separately will work with your own top
- Cabinet height without legs is 27.6"
Vanity with Top - 3cm eased edge Carrara Marble top with white porcelain rectangular sinks that ship separately and include mounting brackets for easy installation
- Vanity (60"w x 23.50"d x 32.75"h)
- Optional Mirror (48"w x 42"h)